Prime Development Opportunity: The offering consists of 12.81 acres of flat land with stubbed utilities that is zoned for 216-240 multifamily units that new ownership will have the opportunity to develop.
Hardin County Demand Drivers: Future tenants have quick access to many of Hardin County’s top demand drivers, including:
• Towne Mall & Surrounding Retail: 350,000 SF; Belk, JCPenney, Burkes Outlet, Kroger, Sam’s Club, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Target, Hobby Lobby, Academy Sports, At Home
• Mall Park: 203,010 SF; Bed Bath & Beyond, Kirkland’s, Michales, Ross, Old Navy, TJ Maxx, Shoe Carnival
• Baptist Health Hardin: 300 beds; 2,700 jobs
• Radcliff Veterans Center: 120 beds; Kentucky’s newest veterans home
• Redmar Plaza Development: $90 million development featuring two Hilton-brand hotels, three new restaurants, plus medical, office, and retail space. City leaders hope to break ground in 2021.
• TJ Patterson and Hughes Center of Commerce & Industry Industrial Parks: Roughly 7,000 jobs are located within these industrial parks
Louisville’s Manufacturing Expanding South: Louisville, Kentucky’s largest city, has been expanding its manufacturing south into Bullitt County, which borders Hardin County. Recent capital investments into Bullitt County include a Turning Point Brands distribution facility, Jim Beam expansion, Walmart distribution center, and multiple business parks such as Velocity 65 Trade Center and LogistiCenter at 480.
THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is made and agreed to by The Kirkland Company (“Broker”), exclusive listing broker for the Property, and (“Buyer”) regarding the sale of the property known as Radcliff Multifamily Land (“Property”) located in Radcliff, Kentucky. The obligation of confidentiality undertaken pursuant to this Agreement shall survive the terms of the Broker’s listing agreement with the Owner.
BUYER HAS REQUESTED information from Broker for the purpose of evaluating a possible acquisition of the Property. The Owner of the property has instructed Broker to deliver information concerning the Property, much of which is highly confidential, only to those potential purchasers who sign this Agreement. To receive an Offering Memorandum (“Offering Memorandum”) please read, sign and return this Confidentiality Agreement to Broker. The Offering Memorandum has been prepared by Broker for use by a limited number of parties and does not purport to provide a necessarily accurate summary of the property or any of the documents related thereto, nor does it purport to be all-inclusive or to contain all of the information which prospective Buyers may need or desire. All projections have been developed by Broker and designated sources and are based upon assumptions relating to the general economy, competition, and other factors beyond the control of the Seller and therefore are subject to variation.
THEREFORE, THE PARTIES AGREE, in consideration of the covenants and agreements contained herein, as follows:
THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AND BROKERAGE AGREEMENT ("Agreement") is made and agreed to by and between THE KIRKLAND COMPANY (“Broker”), and “Prospective Buyer” with respect to the sale of certain real property located in Radcliff, Kentucky and known as Radcliff Multifamily Land (“Property”).
NOW THEREFORE, the parties agree, in consideration of the covenants and agreements contained herein, as follows: