What We Do:
We’re a rapidly growing Nashville/Brentwood based Multifamily Brokerage Firm that’s incredibly unique in the way we work together.
What sets us apart? First, we’re willing to do what’s right for each other, our clients, and ourselves – our reputation is more important than the paycheck. We share our time, our knowledge, and our experiences on a daily basis. Second, we’re competitive. Simply put, we love winning (and we’ve got the track record to prove it). This isn’t a normal sales environment; working in our office means being surrounded by people who believe in you and will take the time to help you succeed.
Why We Do It / Our Purpose:
We sell investments to invest in our people and equip them to invest in others.
How We Do It / Our Values:
How we behave with each other, our clients, our community, and ourselves. Our core values are:
- Disciplined Effort
- Do the Right Thing
- Market Knowledge
- Compete to Win
What You Will Do:
- Manage financials for multiple properties
- Entry of key financial transactions
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Process invoices for payment timely and accurately
- Assist with annual 1099 process
- Assist with annual and quarterly tax preparation
- Calculation and analysis of investor distributions
- Assist with investor reports, projections and industry trends
- Assist with special projects and other related duties as needed
- Minimum of 1 years in public accounting role OR
- Minimum of 2 years experience in accounting role, preferably in real estate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Accounting software experience – Quickbooks
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
Excited by what you just read? We’d love to meet you. Go ahead and send that application over; we’re excited to start the conversation!