Is This You?
- Are you motivated by highly analytical work?
- Are you willing to take on tedious and challenging tasks whenever necessary for the benefit of the team?
- Are you always reading, listening to audiobooks, or downloading podcasts?
- Do you set and follow through on personal and professional goals?
- Do you set moral boundaries and stick to them no matter the cost?
- Have you left a track record of success everywhere you’ve gone?
What Sets Us Apart:
First, we’re willing to do what’s right for each other, our clients, and ourselves – our reputation is more important than the paycheck. We share our time, our knowledge, and our experiences on a daily basis. Second, we’re competitive. Simply put, we love winning (and we’ve got the track record to prove it). This isn’t a normal office environment; working in our office means being surrounded by people who believe in you and will take the time to help you succeed.
Why We Do It / Our Purpose:
We sell investments to invest in our people and equip them to invest in others.
How We Do It / Our Values:
How we behave with each other, our clients, our community, and ourselves. Our core values are:
- Disciplined Effort
- Do the Right Thing
- Market Knowledge
- Compete to Win
What You Will Do:
The Financial Analyst is responsible for all financial analyses of real estate properties within the company. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Underwriting/valuation of multifamily and retail properties
- Performance of complex financial modeling in Excel and other financial systems
- Evaluation of commercial loans
- Review and analysis of operating statements and rent rolls
- Tracking and reporting of commercial real estate rental and sales comparables
- Develop financial based arguments for investment rationale
- Assist brokers in researching and divulging market statistics and information
- Constant collaboration with other back office members
- Attend weekly meetings aimed at improving yourself and your trade
- Ad hoc requests, such as scanning in files, running errands, inputting data, and a variety of other tasks
The ideal candidate will also show potential in other areas, including (but not limited to) Operations, Marketing, and Human Resources. Additional responsibilities the Underwriter may earn over time include:
- Creating and reviewing comprehensive real estate proposals for sales presentations
- Becoming CCIM certified
- Becoming ARGUS certified
- Managing CRM data
- Running cultural or other internal initiatives for the company
- Developing or assisting with marketing strategy and execution
- Taking responsibility in other areas of the company’s growth
Excited by what you just read? We’d love to meet you. Go ahead and send that application over; we’re excited to start the conversation!