TKC is looking for a highly driven and successful student to join our internship program. Our ideal candidate is looking to go into sales as a career. While no sales experience is required for the internship, we are looking for a college student who will get a baseline knowledge of the real estate business during the internship, get several months of sales experience upon graduation, and return to our organization as part of our Junior Broker Training Program.
Additional details on the program are below:
Is This You?
- Have you competed at a high level – played a varsity or collegiate sport, mastered an instrument, or won awards in your current or previous roles?
- Are you someone that wants to put your success in your own hands and be in a position to get out what you put in?
- Are you willing to take on tedious and challenging tasks whenever necessary for the benefit of the team?
- Are you always reading, listening to audiobooks, or downloading podcasts?
- Do you set and follow through on personal and professional goals?
- Do you set moral boundaries and stick to them no matter the cost?
- Have you left a track record of success everywhere you’ve gone?
What We Do:
We’re a rapidly growing Nashville/Brentwood based Multifamily Brokerage Firm that’s incredibly unique in the way we work together.
What sets us apart? First, we’re willing to do what’s right for each other, our clients, and ourselves – our reputation is more important than the paycheck. We share our time, our knowledge, and our experiences on a daily basis. Second, we’re competitive. Simply put, we love winning (and we’ve got the track record to prove it). This isn’t a normal sales environment; working in our office means being surrounded by people who believe in you and will take the time to help you succeed.
Why We Do It / Our Purpose:
We sell investments to invest in our people and equip them to invest in others.
How We Do It / Our Values:
How we behave with each other, our clients, our community, and ourselves. Our core values are:
- Disciplined Effort
- Do the Right Thing
- Market Knowledge
- Compete to Win
What You Will Be Doing:
- Calling apartment complexes to receive rental information (rent comparables)
- Conducting thorough market research on a variety of different markets
- Marking up aerial photography with area employers, schools, retailers, hospitals, and other demand drivers
- Learning how to underwrite multifamily deals
- Validating CRM information
- Putting together legal documents
- Maintaining the office space – ordering food, organizing closet space, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Scanning in files, running errands, inputting data, and a variety of other tasks
Still reading? We like you already. Go ahead and send a resume over; we’re excited to start the conversation!